[p4] Request too large from p4 changes

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Fri Feb 22 20:36:15 PST 2008

I'd contact support. The only reasonable explanation I can come up with
shouldn't happen. What else has changed since you did it last? Was there
a version upgrade? Bumping it should work for now, but it will also open
you up to the potential performance issues that caused you to set it in
the first place.

Steve

--
Stephen Vance