[p4] Different time zone between P4 server and p4 clients.

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 03:22:27 PST 2008

When you submit a file Perforce uses server time.

When you view information on a client PC then it translates server time to
the local *timezone* (it does not use the actual client PC time just the
timezone).

So a client PC with faulty clock doesn't cause any problems.

I suggest you prove this for yourself to give yourself peace of mind!