[p4] Adding a Changelist # to C++ code...?

Troughton, Robert rtroughton at midway.com
Tue Feb 26 00:42:00 PST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the reply - this sounds like exactly what we need. What do I
do with the code that you pseudo'd, though...? Is there somewhere that I
can compile this such that our server will do this?

Sorry... I've not done much work with Perforce other than using the
commandline tools for various simple scripts...

Regards
Robert