[p4] rsync for Windows

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Thu Mar 6 09:13:32 PST 2008

I've had the same experience with Java programmers, "Command
prompt? What's that?"

Some of them don't even seem to be aware that there is a file
system on the machine. I mentioned to one of them that they
could work on multiple branches as easily as changing
directories and they just looked blank. Their IDE of choice
apparently protects them from nasty things like file paths.

-Wm