[p4] date of password change

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Mon Mar 10 04:19:48 PDT 2008

The schema does not show a date of password change. That sounds like a
great request for a feature enhancement.

You could write an auth trigger that records it in your own storage. You
may need to then take on your own authentication, although if you
authenticate against an already aged source of passwords such as Active
Directory or an LDAP server, your problem is solved.

Steve

--
Stephen Vance
www.vance.com