[p4] Which command am I missing?

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 06:58:28 PDT 2008

This works:

C:\bruno_ws>p4 login -s
Your session has expired, please login again.

C:\bruno_ws>echo brunopass|p4 login
Enter password:
User bruno logged in.

Please note no space before '|'

Regards
Robert
P.s. For anything remotely complicated I would use the now fully supported
P4Ruby/Python/Perl interfaces rather than .bat file syntax.