[p4] Sitescope Vs Big Brother question from a newbie

Athanasiou_George at emc.com Athanasiou_George at emc.com
Mon Mar 17 07:48:10 PDT 2008

Greetings everybody!!
Perforce Newbie here. So here goes the newbie question.
I have two monitoring services available to me... SiteScope and Big
Brother (no clue which version of either)
I have been tasked with finding a way to not only monitor the servers
(real easy) but to monitor the application as well.
I know that DEADCAT has a tarball you plug into BB but what I can't find
is a how it works kind of description.
Does any know of a similar script for sitescope.

Many thanks and a box of Girlscout cookies!!!!

Regards,
Karl

*******
George "Karl" Athanasiou
EMC2 Corp
Phone: 1-508-898-7242
Mobile: 1-774-288-9872
Internal extension: 38242
athanasiou_george at emc.com
4400 Computer Drive
Westboro, MA 01581

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand.