[p4] Problem adding files in overlay mapping directories

Shawn Hladky p4shawn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:10:13 PDT 2008

You can use the depot path when adding.  Like:
p4 add //depot/libs/communication/header.h

However, if your goal is to make this simpler for users, I wouldn't use
overlay mappings.  They're handy for sync-only clients, but get very
confusing for adds/edits.  You can make rather complex clients as templates,
and always have them create their clients from the templates.