[p4] Problem loading Time Lapse View

Mesan 935main at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:13:43 PDT 2008

<I tried to post this a couple days ago but I don't think it went through.
My apologies if this is a 2nd post>

I don't know how long ago this happened, but at some point files became
corrupted and I cannot pull up the Time-Lapse view for any of the source
files in my main branch.  Whenever I try to open the time-lapse view I get
the following error:

*p4 annotate -a -q -c -dw //depot/ASL Framework/Asl.Data/Asl.Data/AR.cs*

*Date 2008/03/14 13:14:11:*

*Operation: user-annotate*

*RCS checkout 1.1 failed!*

*RCS no revision after 1.5!*

*Date 2008/03/14 13:14:11:*

*Operation: user-annotate*

*RCS checkout 1.3 failed!*

*RCS no revision after 1.5!*

What do I do?  I don't have a license (I'm a single user) so support won't
help me beyond telling me it's a file corruption issue and that I need to
restore the files from backup.  Which files?  How old of a backup?  The
error says RCS Version 1.5 - what does that mean?  Some files have as many
as 67 revisions, some as few as 1 - I'm really kind of stuck here. :-(  Any
help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!