[p4] Feature request: P4 job as revision range specifier

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Tue Mar 25 15:03:51 PDT 2008

Kevin --

Feature requests need to go to support at perforce.com. This list is only
for user discussions. Perforce support monitors the list, but it's not
the official conduit.

Because the relationship between changelists and jobs is many-to-many,
in the general case there is no way to guarantee you will get what you
want. And if there is more than one fix to a job, then a job definitely
isn't an atomic unit of work. However, I can see the usefulness of your
request.

Steve

--
Stephen Vance