[p4] How to sync a particular subtree to a label?

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Wed Mar 26 14:22:55 PDT 2008

You need to give it a path to narrow it down. Without a path
it's the same as saying //... at label. The path was supplied for
you in P4Win by virtue of clicking on a path.

If you're in the directory you want to sync, then change your
command to p4 sync ./... at label (or just ... at label) and it should
do what you want.

-Wm