[p4] Scripting P4win.

Jeff A. Bowles jab at pobox.com
Sat Mar 29 14:23:41 PDT 2008

A few points:

   1. Rick McDonald gave a talk on a P4Win substitute, a few years back
   at the Perforce User's Conference. I believe it would be worth knowing
   about.
   2. P4V menu items - the extensible custom menu bit - might be useful
   to read up on.
   3. Is this for you, or for your group? ("How far will your work be
   distributed" is another way to ask, "how much time will you spend supporting
   this?")

Last, but the most important: what's this for? (There might be another
approach that is easier or less expensive in terms of time or money.)

  -Jeff Bowles