[p4] Scripting P4win.

Rick Macdonald rickmacd at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 29 14:58:47 PDT 2008

1. That would be me!

I had a lot of fun with, and got a lot of use out of, TkP4, but stopped
working on it once p4v became usable, which was quite awhile ago. Tkp4
is way behind now.

I think you're much better off with p4win/p4v custom menus, or wrapper
scripts, but you haven't given an example of what you need done. Is it
just something helpful but optional, or something that _must_ be done
every time a sync or other action is done? For the latter, it seems hard
to enforce the use of a particular client, or menu option, or wrapper
script.

I agree with Jeff - hopefully there's a different approach to get what
you need. Some examples?

Rick