[p4] Scripting P4win.

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Sun Mar 30 05:42:30 PDT 2008

Short answer is no.

Longer answer is:

- p4win is officially deprecated (currently minor updates only to work with
new server versions) and all new work is going into p4v

- no event hooks currently provided, custom tools (and some flexibility on
context sensitive right click menus) are possible

So it would be possible to wrap a sync action in a custom tool, but then you
need to train your users to do this rather than the bare sync action.

Others have chimed in with some useful suggestions.

Robert