[p4] verify output

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Sun Mar 30 15:05:18 PDT 2008

Monica --

At the risk of asking a stupid question, are the errors in the specific
directories and files that you are testing individually?

Post the commands you're running and some reasonable subset of the
errors. If you're really getting inconsistent results, it needs to be
reported to support.

Steve

Monica Sanchez wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Why the output of P4 Verify is different when I execute it using the
> entire depot, a specific directory or a specific version file as an
> input?
>

> If I do it on the entire database I get a lot of errors
>
> If I use a specific directory or filename (version) I get not errors.
>

> Do you know why?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Monica

Stephen Vance