[p4] verify output

Monica Sanchez msanchez at FreedomScientific.com
Sun Mar 30 16:50:04 PDT 2008

We have version 2007.2, I know I should contact support but we only pay
"upgrade" maintenance not "tech support". I hate that and I have been
trying to get the tech support maintenance, but it's hard when everybody
thinks that Perforce is "sooo" easy to work and to support.

Let's see if I can get the tech support maintenance now.

Thanks,

Monica