[p4] Are super- & admin users path-limited?

Matthew Read matthew.read at fphcare.co.nz
Sun Mar 30 20:22:20 PDT 2008

Greetings all, this is my first post here, so hopefully I won't violate
any unspoken rules and start a war or anything ......

While I am curious to know what effect the path-limitations defined by
"p4 protect" for super and admin users have, my primary question is as
follows:

Does path-limitation of super users affect their ability to run commands
that operate in non-path-relevant areas of the database, i.e. "p4
<protect|user|group|admin>" and the like.

Any wisdom here would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthew.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you
e-mail is strictly forbidden.