[p4] Are super- & admin users path-limited?

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Mon Mar 31 09:23:08 PDT 2008

I found that out a while back by trying it (admin users and paths).
Before users had the ability to edit change comments I used it to
grant leads that ability by giving them admin rights on a path
that was never going to exist. Recent server versions make that
particular hack unnecessary, but there might be other uses.

My protect line looked like this:
	admin group leadsgroup * //NoWhereAtAll/...

-Wm