[p4] Scripting P4win.

Jeff A. Bowles jab at pobox.com
Mon Mar 31 19:20:55 PDT 2008

I think that there might be a different way to get this information.

   1. The time/date/IP/everything (including command args) is written to
   the Perforce server log, if you've turned on the right debugging flags, and
   that should get you 90% of the information.
   2. If you also have a "spec depot", you can have versioning of your
   client workspace specs (and label specs) so that you can match things up, if
   you need.

[Aside: I admit that it'd be easier to track as a trigger, but that's not
available to you for all operations - only the ones that modify forms such
as "client workspace spec" and "job" and "changelist".]

When in doubt, ask the support folks. They've heard it all (I assure you)
and might have a good way to save you
a bit of time  for your project.

   -Jeff Bowles

(ps. Howdy do, Rick! Hope you're well.)