[p4] FW: BCS Agile SCM Nov 24
robert at vizim.com
Tue Nov 4 03:52:29 PST 2008
The next CMSG event is on Monday 24 November 2008.
This event is around the theme of Agile SCM, including theory and case
studies. Come along and find out what we mean by Agile SCM and how it could
benefit your and your organisation.
Learn from the experience of companies such as Bank of America and Microsoft
how to tune your SCM practices and processes both to better support Agile
development, and also to make your SCM processes in themselves more Agile.
Note that Bank of America are a significant Perforce user.
09.30 - 16.30 at BCS Offices at 5 Southampton St, London, WC2E 7HA
* SCM the Agile Keystone, Sean Cody, Global Markets Architecture, Bank
* SCM and Agile Practices within Microsoft Developer Division, Richard
Erwin, Developer Tools Technical Specialist, Microsoft
* The Agile Difference, Michael Azoff, The Butler Group
* Towards Visualizations of Configuration Management, Andrew
Tunnicliffe, London Underground
* All Things to All Men: Keeping it simple?, Finbarr Joy, Upco
- £75 BCS/CMSG Members
- £110 Non members
Prices exclude VAT.
Please use Online Registration form.
BCS CMSG Chair
More information about the perforce-user