[p4] Finding unintegrated changes

Robert Cowham robert at vizim.com
Tue Nov 4 05:58:52 PST 2008

What is the output of

	p4 interchanges R1/... R2/...
And
	p4 interchanges R1/... R3/...

That should give you the basic information.

Mind you, interchanges is not 100% reliable as partial integrations (e.g.
some but not all revisions in a changelist) may have been performed. For
such edge cases you need to look at the output of "integ -n".

Having said that, are your Rn branches release branches or development
branches?

Have you read the book "Practical Perforce" - some great ideas there.
Chapter 7 is available free at the o'reilly site. I think your branching
strategy could perhaps do with some tweaking.

Robert