[p4] Finding unintegrated changes

Jeff A. Bowles jab at pobox.com
Tue Nov 4 07:49:13 PST 2008

See Robert's comments.
Also, I believe that the output of "p4 changes -i" against each code tree,
would be instructive.  If you 'diff' that output (in the various
combinations) you will see what is included or not included in the codeline,
according to the integration records. This will give you
changelist-granularity, which is good ("useful and easy to understand") and
bad ("misleading, in that a partial changelist could be included and it
would look like it was completely included, so you have to check for that
situation").

   -Jeff Bowles