[p4] Finding unintegrated changes

Slava Imeshev imeshev at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 08:26:57 PST 2008

We have developed a system that is automatically merging changes
between Perforce branches. It is built on top of Parabuild. The report
on unintegrated changes is there, though it is more of a natural side
effect:
http://www.viewtier.com/products/parabuild/automated_merges_for_scm.ht

Regards,

Slava Imeshev