[p4] diff for a given pending changelist?

Roy Smith smith_roy at emc.com
Sat Nov 8 10:01:05 PST 2008

Is there any way to see the diff for a pending changelist?  "p4
describe 123" will tell me what files are part of change 123, but
won't give me the diffs if its pending.  "p4 diff" will give me diffs
for *all* my changed files, not just those part of a specific pending
change.

I'm sure I could take the output of p4 describe and munge it into a
bunch of p4 diff commands, but that's a pain.  This seems like such an
obvious thing to want to do, I'm surprised there isn't (or at least
doesn't appear to be) any simple way to do it.  Am I just missing
something?

Roy Smith <smith_roy at emc.com>
Software Guy, EMC
1133 Westchester Ave, 3rd floor