[p4] p4 diff doesn't take revisions?

Dan Wierenga dwierenga at valueclick.com
Tue Nov 11 12:49:11 PST 2008

Try p4 diff2  (yes, that's "diffTWO").

This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).  Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you.