[p4] p4 diff doesn't take revisions?

Jeff A. Bowles jab at pobox.com
Tue Nov 11 13:07:13 PST 2008

In general, "p4 diff" for comparing workspace to a file on the server.
"p4 diff2" for comparing one file on server against a second file on the
server, or a revision against another revision.

Me, I'd fire up P4V to get the Revision Graph, and just drag one thing on
top of the other and get the diff... ;-)

  -Jeff Bowles