[p4] Changelists are Forever?

James M Nguyen jamesmn at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 15:54:41 PST 2008

If I understand your question correctly, yes you can but not the codes themselves. Here's the command line to do so and additional document. Please note that a user is required to be either a P4 admin or super user to use the "-f" option.

p4 change -f changelist#        where changelist# is the submitted P4 changelist number.

http://www.perforce.com/perforce/doc.081/manuals/cmdref/change.html#1040665

Thanks,
~James