[p4] Need to find most recent changelist for a given clientspec

Shehadeh, Karim Karim.Shehadeh at verint.com
Wed Nov 12 09:13:29 PST 2008

Thanks for the quick reply.  Yeah, this is what I tried (minus the 'cut'
command afterwards which is good to know, by the way, even though I'm on
a Windows box).  Nothing is returned, though.  I'm positive that files
within the clientspec's have been changed and yet they don't appear.  Is
it applying some other filter that I don't know about when a clientspec
is used to return changes?  Do you know if the client files have to be
gotten prior to using this successfully or something?