[p4] Tracking ignored integrates

steve at vance.com steve at vance.com
Wed Nov 12 09:59:01 PST 2008

The lines and symbols in the revision graph have meaning that tells you
this info. See the Legend tab for the explanation. Also, if you look at the
information for the revision, you will see an "action" field that clarifies
the nature of the integration resolve. The details of the meaning of
actions is in the Perforce KB, but I don't have the reference at hand.

Steve