[p4] Ignore WIN case sensitive drive character in "p4 dirs"

Sheizaf, Yariv yariv.sheizaf at sap.com
Tue Nov 18 06:42:27 PST 2008

Hi Robert,

It looks like a good idea, but in my (sad) case it does not help.
Reason: My client spec "root:" value is "null", and the drive character
is defined hardcoded in the "View" filed.

"View" field line example:
//DEPOT/ABC/patch/BB/...
//GXBLD11_patch/d:/p4client/DEPOT/ABC/patch/BB/...

And here, if I am in "D:", the "p4 dirs" fails.

Regards,

Yariv Sheizaf