[p4] Problem with read-only Description field in jobspec. P4Win only?

Robert Cowham robert at vizim.com
Wed Nov 19 03:10:45 PST 2008

I have seen issues around this sort of thing in the past due to whitespace
(leading/trailing/double/blank lines) etc.

I remember P4V being more of a problem in this area in the past.

I suggest you make it read-only via a trigger rather than the once keyword,
which gives you some flexibility in parsing and checking if people really
have changed it or not.

Robert