[p4] Fwd: Unable to uninstall p4win 2008.1

Mesan 935main at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:00:52 PST 2008

 The file _was_ there...until I manually deleted the entire program
files\perforce directory.  I tried running the regsvr32 command myself a
couple times, rebooting after each, and still the uninstaller wouldn't work.
:-(

Support didn't say anything - I don't have a support contract - I'm a single
developer using their "free for < 2 devs and < 5 workstations" license.
Looks like the issue is no longer an issue for me, but it sure hasn't made
me any more confident in perforce. :-(  Has anyone else had trouble
uninstalling 2008.1 from a vista/server 2008 machine?