[p4] Fwd: Unable to uninstall p4win 2008.1

Matt Janulewicz matt.janulewicz at lucasfilm.com
Wed Nov 19 17:55:55 PST 2008

I'll second this. The SCC plugin is very, very touchy. It was written
for VSS, and Microsoft's API doesn't even work for that very well.

If you are going to use the SCC plugin, I suggest you use very simple
layouts in your code. Put a solution at the top level, and have
directories under that, each with their own projects. Once you start
getting into paths above the location of your solution, or God forbid a
directory with both a solution and a project in it, you're sunk.

-Matt