[p4] Guidelines for codelines?

Chris Helck Chris.Helck at us.icap.com
Thu Nov 20 14:26:16 PST 2008

On a related note, I've been wondering whether some of this can be
avoided by generating reports. A CGI script could look at all branch
specs and list all unintegrated changes in the direction of the normal
flow (release -> main -> development) as well as reverse flow. This
report might help spot branches that are going to have integration
problems early on. Thoughts?
-Chris