[p4] Guidelines for codelines?

Rick Macdonald rickmacd at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 20 19:35:59 PST 2008

Parts of our code tree have a well-defined parent-child naming
convention for development branches, so I have options in p4v custom
tools menus to report if there are outstanding integrations or not. Very
handy. You use the phrase "spot branches that are going to have
integration problems" but I draw a blank to that. We don't have
problematic integrations so I can't think of what you would be looking
for, and therefore if a script could anticipate "problems".

Rick