[p4] Fwd: Unable to uninstall p4win 2008.1

Dennis Roche dennisroche at kromestudios.com
Thu Nov 20 22:00:21 PST 2008

I have tried Nifty Perforce plugin; found it buggy and more trouble than using the SCC plugin (maybe because I had both installed - I'm not sure).

Using the 2008.2Beta I'm finding my only real issue with the SCC plugin is that it doesn't mark files for add when I create new files in VS. This can be frustrating but if you are careful it's not a huge issue.

cheers,
Dennis