[p4] p4v changing the console?

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Sat Nov 29 08:30:53 PST 2008

There are some other config files under .qt and .p4qt that may contain
what you're looking for. Maybe that will help. If not, try writing to
support. If it's not there, it's a good idea even if you're not on paid
support. There may also be a Qt setting that isn't exposed.

Steve

Mark Tigges wrote:
> When you "open console here" in p4v it very unfortunately uses
> kconsole.  I couldn't find a way to change this through the gui.  Even
> grep'ing through ~/.p4v didn't yield any results, so I suspect it's
> hard coded, but I thought I would ask regardless.  Anybody know how to
> change it?
>
> Mark.

Stephen Vance
www.vance.com