[p4] CM Synergy to Perforce Migration

Kamlesh Mutha mkamlesh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:39:06 PST 2008

Thanks a lot, Yariv, for sharing this information. I am little confused with
the last 2 steps. You are saying, first upload the oldest release to
perforce and then the next release "above" it.
Can we not just take the latest release from CM Synergy (which is kind of
main/dev codeline) and create a MAIN line in perforce and all other old
releases can be checked in as independant release lines which will become
obsolete over the period of time.

How are these two approaches different?

Thanks and Regards,
Kamlesh.

--
Faith waiting in the heart of a seed promises a miracle of life which it can
not prove!