[p4] Which pending changelist?

Roy Smith smith_roy at emc.com
Sun Aug 2 05:39:50 PDT 2009

Ah-ha.  I figured it out.  The reason "p4 changes -s pending" wasn't
showing the integrations is because it was in the *default* changelist.

This seems like a bug to me.  Either, "p4 changes -s pending" should
include the default changelist in its output, or the error message
produced by p4 integ should say something like, "already integrated in
default changelist."