[p4] view code from multiple branches

Kamlesh Mutha mkamlesh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 01:15:10 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Can someone please let me know if the following is possible in perforce and
how?

1. I have a branch //depot/main/...
2. I fork off a new branch //depot/itr/... from //depot/main
3. I want to have a workspace in which I should be able to see following
files
                a. All files modified on //depot/itr branch
                b. For a file which is not modified on //depot/itr/..., the
latest revision from //ars/main/... branch.

Thanks,
Kamlesh.

--
Faith waiting in the heart of a seed promises a miracle of life which it can
not prove!