[p4] FW: Finding of DEPOT field using P4 Report Tool.

Kale,Amol(Remedy) Amol_Ajit_Kale at BMC.com
Fri Aug 7 06:20:42 PDT 2009

Any inputs here?

Amol A. Kale

-----Original Message-----
From: perforce-user-bounces at perforce.com [mailto:perforce-user-bounces at perforce.com] On Behalf Of Kale,Amol(Remedy)
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 3:08 PM
To: perforce-user at perforce.com
Subject: [p4] Finding of DEPOT field using P4 Report Tool.

All,
            We are using P4 Report tool to fetch information from P4 by generating reports.
            I have read the User Guide for P4 Report as well.

            My problem is when I try to query something, by default, it queries each and every depot that
            I have access to on my P4 server. Moreover, I did not find any specific field containing DEPOT
            related information in all of the P4 Table schemas. Only what I could find is fields like FILESPEC
            which contains the depot name in them. But then the queries that I am firing fetch this field value
            as NULL (I tried to do a select all from CHANGES schema which contain FILESPEC field).

            Can someone please let me know whether there is a field / related information of DEPOT
            available in the entire spectrum of P4 Table schemas? If yes, please help me with the details
            of its usage.

Thanks,
Amol A. Kale