[p4] FW: Finding of DEPOT field using P4 Report Tool.

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Fri Aug 7 17:22:20 PDT 2009

Depot names are kept in the db.domain table along with client and label
names. They are differentiated by a type field. db.depot has all the
details for a depot. Ask Support for a link to the schema to get the
full details.

Are you looking for information about depots or for information about
the depot a particular file is in? If the latter, that is part of the
path, not stored separately.

Steve

Kale,Amol(Remedy) wrote:
> Any inputs here?