[p4] print?

Charles Summey charles.summey at vgt.net
Mon Aug 10 12:31:51 PDT 2009

let me slightly update my request.

I still use P4Win,
when P4Win in opened, in the "Client View of Depot" pane, I might have any number of folders open exposing files,
I tried to right click in the pane hoping to select "print"
in order to get a hardcopy of the folder contents as shown in the pane,

I have also tried to look in the drop down menus for a print option, don't see one;
interestingly, I do see the "more" button which does allow me to do page setup for printing; curious!
Charles