[p4] Copying files and metadata from one server to another

Pankaj Goyal pankajg at adobe.com
Mon Aug 10 21:59:47 PDT 2009

Hi,
   I have some directories and files in perforce server say "ABC". Now I want to copy all the directories and files from perforce server "ABC" to another perforce server "XYZ". During this process I also want to copy the metadata of the files, specially the version history and all.

Is there any command available on perforce to do this intelligent copy of files ? Any method/script to do similar task will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Pankaj