[p4] Is there a way to audit a workspace?

Slava Imeshev imeshev at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 18:00:00 PDT 2009

p4 sync -f a bullet-proof way of having a clean build
workspace, which is a good idea for release/QA builds.

The problem you have outlined can be easily addressed
by installing a p4proxy right on the build machine. If
you combine it with adding an option not to update
the have list, the syncs should be pretty fast.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Slava Imeshev
www.viewtier.com