[p4] Detecting -t or -i flags used with p4 client by form-out trigger

Gabor Maghera gmaghera at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:39:19 PDT 2009

I have a form-out trigger which modifies the defaults of the client
workspace (options, views, etc.).  While I can identify whether the client
is being created or modified, I can't find a way to detect the usage of the
-t or -i flag with the p4 client command, given the available trigger
definition variables.  The intent is that if a user is creating the client
from a template or by reading it from standard in, I do not want the form to
be modified.

Thanks,
Gabor