[p4] [P4] Remaking a branch.

Justin nockmss at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:04:01 PDT 2009

That was one of my first thoughts too :)

However, we'd like to keep using DEV; it's simpler for the end-users
(nothing's changed on their POV), we don't have to repoint clientspecs,
revision history is preserved in a natural way, etc etc.

My hope is that some sort of recipe exists for remaking branches. If it's
not possible, then that's just as interesting... :)

Cheers,

Justin