[p4] [P4] Remaking a branch.

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Fri Aug 21 08:23:53 PDT 2009

When we've had this situation I've just done a thorough integration
between the two branches so that there are no outstanding integrations
to complicated merges in the future. I make the comment for that
change something obvious and short like: "Rebased with MAIN branch"
so it stands out in the history listing.

-Wm