[p4] Upgrading to 2009.1, Where is P4WIN?

Heather Van Steenburgh hvansteenburgh at tableausoftware.com
Mon Aug 31 12:22:12 PDT 2009

There's a bug in the installer that breaks P4EXP if you do an upgrade from a previous version. Did you have a previous version of p4 installed or was it a fresh installation?

If it's the upgrade problem, you can fix it by uninstalling just P4EXP then reinstalling it.

Perforce support has confirmed it's a known issue. If you like, you can contact them and ask to be added to the bug report so you'll be notified when it's fixed.