[p4] Restoring Versioned Files on a Windows XP Install of Perforce

Joe Jones joe.jones at presto.com
Mon Aug 31 12:37:46 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have read the Perforce documentation on how to restore the Perforce
database from checkpoint and journal files. My question is how to take
the back ups of the source tree (files named "filename, v") and restore
those as well. The reason I ask this is that we would like to do a full
restore (assuming that we lost everything except for the journal,
checkpoint and nightly back up of the versioned files). I am unable to
find documentation on how to restore the versioned files on a Windows
box.

Thanks

Joe